Tuesday 7 April 2020

Dancing while under the apocalypse #8

We finally watched all of Star Wars Rebels in one go over the last two or so weeks. It was fun before but suddenly it seems bigger some how, so much more. Perhaps because we know ALL the story and can see where this fits in so much better or perhaps it is just the times we live in that we ( I) needed to be told a tale full of courage and love, with people facing insurmountable odds and who go forward even thought they sometimes lose the ones they love. It's a gorgeous show and I'm in love with loth cats and loth wolves and the actor who voices Thrawn. ...well Thrawn....

There's a fat full moon tonight, it's stunning prompting me to gaze up at it lovingly and say in a slightly child like and singsong little voice..."Moon moon." I do this a lot. I love the moon. It shines full into our bedroom and when I lie in bed and it is drowning me in its light I feel at peace. Full moons don't sway me like a dark moon does. I feel bright and lifted up. I love sleeping in its light.








Today was laundry day. Lots of laundry drying in the sun and wind which has shifted now to come from the North east. It will be hot tomorrow then the weather changes again. Easter weekend will cool down and be wet. As usual.  As the quarantine continues I feel more at ease with it, not with the news, but with being home, something shifted and settled down after all the travelling, I love it here and I had kinda forgotten this. And while I don't mind being a bit nomadic I am grateful that I have a place to set some roots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...