Saturday 28 March 2020

Dancing while under the apocalypse #2 ( I just like the title)

26.03.2020

The weather forecast for today literately just said "Same as Wednesday"  I had to go look up what it was like yesterday because duh, not quite awake yet. Sunny and crisp if you are interested. The lake ( puddle if you are a Newfoundlander) is as still as glass, it's lovely. So today will be a nice day. I think nature is laughing its ass off at us, we are mostly quarantined and it's gorgeous out, even the North German weather is having a go.

Yesterday was move your ass day. We did a big grocery shop in the morning, outside of toilet paper, hand sanitizer and flour the shelves were mostly in good stocked order. I found oat flour which I had been thinking about if it even exists a day before. See this is one of those semi useless magic powers Chuck Wendig was asking about on twitter https://twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1242940694051934215 I need something and I don't even have to ask out loud and the universe generally provides within reason. Still waiting on the million euros to fix the house roof but you know...sometimes a million doesn't come ALL AT ONCE. So anyway oat flour.... wheat flour things make me itch ( as in physically itch in places one should not itch) and makes me vaguely ill.  So I tried baking with it  the results were interesting but edible.



anyway blah blah.

things poodle along.



No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...