Tuesday 31 March 2020

Dancing while under the apocalypse #5

Missed yesterday because I somehow managed to bugger up my lower back, I suspect it was delayed reaction to doing PE with Joe and pushing my very stiff hip flexors too far. So yesterday saw me sucking back the Ibuprofen and sitting on a heating pad. kind of boring really. There's a bunch of health related things going on with me none of them COVID related at all. Mostly it's damage done by having un-diagnosed for too long endometriosis and the aftermath the adhesions cause. Needless to say not eating the right things ( or better to say eating the wrong things) makes me ill. Not being active also is not helping. It's a bit depressing though every time I start a get fit regime this happens to me.

Today it's a bit better, so I'm back to doing stuff, skype with my friend Marie, made lunch for my hard working guy and then we went for a little walk. It's frigging cold so I wore my parka MY PARKA! ( cold is +4°C and windy...the parka is good till -30°C ....uh huh all my Canadian buddies are sniggering.




Later on I will probably sew some stuff maybe paint, I have projects to do now so I should do it...what I really feel like doing is watching movies all day... but hey can't be a slug 24/7.

stay safe out there people, wash your hands and remember to be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...