Saturday 30 January 2016

It was a dark and stormy....

Last night we had a power outtage. It lasted around 3 minutes, not even enough time for me to light a candle. Power outs are not normal here but it's very stormy so who knows what happened. By German standards we live in the almost boonies.

This morning my husband turns to me while we are drinking our coffee in bed and says:

"It's a good thing we don't live near a Jurassic Park."

Me: "Why's that?"

Marcus: "The velociraptors would have escaped."

Me ( not awake enough to follow) "What?"

Marcus: "With the power out they would have escaped."

Me: "Dude the power was out for like three minutes."

Marcus: "Velociraptors are smart."

Me: "Okay."

Marcus: " But not T-rex. T-rex is stupid he would not have made it out in time."

Me: "Well I guess it's a good thing we don't live next to a Jurassic Park."


And that was how my day began today but it got me thinking, we have this warren of rabbits at the bottom of the garden...what if they turn out to be the bunnies from Monty Python's Holy Grail...?






No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...