Monday 15 November 2010

the vanishing act

I vanish off the face of the blogging earth. Mostly because I don't feel I have much to say that anyone in the world at large would ever be interested in. So let's see ...

I am still battling the ups and downs of suffering from endometriosis, cystic ovaries and everything that goes along with these things. It sucks when your inside bits, especially the plumbing part don't work the way they are supposed to. It sucks when the only treatments out there have side effects that are awful or involve surgery. I try to suck it up, as the cool kids say, and get on with my life such as it is but some days it's tough when it hurts to sit, hurts to stand, hurts to go to the bathroom when it just hurts. This is when pain killers and my heating pad become my best friends but these things don't lend themselves to be being terribly productive, you know.


On the married life side, well this year marks our 10th wedding anniversary. Hooray. I can't believe it's been ten years feels like forever feels like only yesterday. What I do believe is that the universe knew what it was doing when it  gave me this guy. He is my soul and I love him more each day, except the days where he leaves his socks on the floor and doesn't do his chores.
He is my best friend and I am deeply grateful he is in my life.

I have been unproductive this year in every aspect of art.

We had a halloween party, it was fun.

and life goes on...

until I can drum up more interesting stuff be excellent to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...