Saturday 6 February 2010

2010-day37

So today instead of posting a photo of mine I thought I would share this music video. The imagery is stunning and the song is gorgeous. Right now it's on repeat play as I write because it has just the right amount of passion and something undefinable that I need for what I am working on right now.

I am grateful for the fact that I can fine new music via the internet and discover new bands ( well new to me) and get inspiration through their works. I learn more new stuff via the internet than the radio these days. I wish that the big music companies would understand that places such as youtube and other vid sharing sites are a gold mine for people like me looking for new music.

Anyway this song is very appropriate for the current chapter I am working on and it makes me wish I could draw well enough to animate my own video because I see all the imagery in my head.

You can read a translation of the lyrics here unter-dem-eis-underneath-ice

It's a pretty passable translation.



Eisblume - Unter dem Eis ( Remix )
Hochgeladen von Herbergsvater04. - Sieh mehr Musikvideos, in HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...