Friday 15 January 2010

2010-day15


I used to draw a lot when I was younger but I went through a stage where I just stopped being artistic, there are a number of reasons for this but I won't get into them here. I love this particular drawing because it captures everything I wanted to of this character. I posted it to remind me that once upon a time I could draw well and will do so again, it just requires practice. (lots of practice)

I am thankful that I can draw, and that I have an over active imagination that lets me write stories, come up with cool art and be me in general. At times being a "sensitive artist" is a painin the rear but for the most part I like it. I think it allows me to see the world in a way many people don't, both good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...