Tuesday 20 March 2007

no wonder I feel this way

according to this online quiz thingy I have some issues with my root chaakra and my power chakra. well duh... but it confims what I have been thinking that someone stuck a great fist in my solar plexus and left it there. It hurts, I can't eat and I feel sick. especialyl when I am stressed ... this weekedn was a tad stressful so now I am paying for it.

The big question is...how to fix it? I don't know but I go to see Fulvio soon, thank goodness.He can help clear the block but I need to know how to fix it!


On top of all this my period has gone MIA and no, it's not what you might think.... I suspected that for some while now, say three years maybe longer I have been sneakily and not so sneakily going through peri menopause, except that for a women in her late 30s now beginning 40s it's NOT the first thing doctors consider when faced with a bunch of weird unrelated symptoms that mostly seem tied up as IBS and panick attacks. It takes me a while to put 2 and 2 together ( as many of you noticed this past weekend) but I am pretty sure I am going through the change of life to put it politely.

On top of that my right ovary is playing up, being painful and generally not getting with the programme... so I will be visiting my obgyns very soon. Good job, I like her.

and all I have to say on this is BAH!

anyway this is what said test had to tell me. Kinda interesting.

Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (44%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: open (63%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: open (63%)

if you are into this sort ofthing you can take the test here:
chakra test

in the meanwhile I need to get back to italian homework, god it's like pulling teeth but I don't know why...


Until then be excellent to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tales from the dark side...